The former Guardian Building Products factory was located in the north end of Erin Ontario. The 294,000 square foot facility was built some time during the 1950's buy its original owner, Graham Fibreglass Ltd.
In 1994 Graham Fibregalss Ltd. was purchased by Guardian Guardian Industries & operated as such until 2010 when the plant closed it doors forever after three year long strike. The closure put roughly 100 people out of work.
The factory sat vacant until March of 2016 when it was purchased by Pintar which manufacturers paint applicators. The company was growing & looking for cheaper real estate than their current location in Mississauga. The factory sold for 2.7 million dollars & extensive renovations began.